Chapter 1.

This is where it all begins.

I guessed you never knew that in life, everything is possible. As cliche as it is, here I am brainstorming a fresh new start to my blog. A little introduction about myself; I'm at the age where you appreciate the little things in life. A very private person where walls are built as a prevention of my insecurities. Truth be told, my past experience was not a pleasant journey. I am for who I am today for all the great life lessons. 

There are things in life that can't be undone. It's a pity, isn't it? Everything just makes sense as to why we crossed paths in the first place, and why they left eventually. I may not have the luxury of what we call "friends" but I am just as glad with the ones around me. A small circle of friends suffices me.

Fast forward, life has been hectic. I took a big leap of change and left it to faith. I am extremely overjoyed by the decisions I've made thus far. For someone who is pessimistic, I deserve a pat on my back. 😊

I kept on thinking about the pointers of this whole blog that I'm reliving. May I strive for a better prospect. A whole bunch of emotions came through when I decided to do this, A lot of "What Ifs"...
But then again, no one can predict what the future depicts, can we?

So many thoughts to share but I'll save it for the next post.


Quote of the day: Never be too afraid to start.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 2.

Chapter 4.