Chapter 2.

A New Beginning.

Expect the unexpected. The years that I have wasted on earth made me depressed and the thoughts of giving up in life felt surreal. Sleepless nights, slitting my wrist felt like a norm thing to do. Never too afraid of standing at the edge of a high-rise building. My world was spinning at night, injecting bad stuff into the body. Those were the days I was not proud of. I felt disgusted.

In return, there is hope. You know there's a saying "After every storm there's a rainbow". Indeed, it came true. I was at my lowest point in life. A kind soul enlightened me with a glimpse of hope. The effort. Those who stick with you through good and bad times are indeed the ones who really care. 

It is a challenge when adapting to a new safe space. It takes time to change. Many years passed, yet the ones who stay are truly reliable. 

Let's make life a fruitful experience. Let's create memories. Let's unleash the beast in you! 😹

May the underlying intentions be pure. Not everyone is willing to open up. No exposing and deposing, please. 

It turns out that I am still capable of feeling butterflies in the stomach, the adrenaline rush. It is a pleasant surprise. Always am content with the little things in life. It feels like I'm getting diabetes, what a sugarrushhh experience!


Quote of the day: The sky isn't always blue. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1.

Chapter 7.