Chapter 4.

FIFA WORLD CUP 2024


SGP 0 - 7 S.KOREA
Thursday,6 June 2024

It is my first time posting about my favourite sport, soccer!

I managed to watch the live match on television in the second half of the game. The score was 0-2. I thought for a second that maybe Singapore would be able to catch up on the scoreboard. Let's be honest here, as much as having the pride of a Singaporean, with all due respect, the sport is not a hundred percent invested. I am not siding nor creating reasons for the loss but truth prevails. 

As I was watching the match, I kinda find it was like a "friendly match" or "training" feel. The ball possession was on the opposing team. Our goalie is a mature man and the vibe that I am getting is that he gave up after the fourth goal. Well, at least the Lions tried their best.

In contrast to the winning team, Son Heung-min and his team played well! Well done Captain! 👏
It was really a good team play and everyone can see that. One word to describe: Respect.
Given the opportunity, I would watch it live. 



Quote of the day: The game is the best teacher, you learn from playing.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1.

Chapter 2.